[TowerTalk] WTB: Rohn 25G hardware

Keith Dutson kjdutson at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 27 09:49:25 EST 2004

New guy grips can be re-used for up to about 6 months after the first
application.  After that time period the semi-soft resin that helps grip the
steel becomes hardened and is useless for another application.  The grip
will still function, but holds less tension than originally specified.

Keith NM5G