[TowerTalk] Comparison between Tailtwister and Yaesu G-1000SDX rotors

kb9cry at comcast.net kb9cry at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 17:09:14 EST 2004

Charles, I'm obviously jaded, but my suggestion is neither.  I'd go with an AlfaSpid worm gear rotator.  Same price, more torque, no brakes to break, computer controllable, electronic presets.  I have one turning a 3 el 40M yagi and I love it.  I'm planning on selling my spare Ham IVs and buying Spids to replace those up in the air when they crap out, and they will.  Check it out; I'm confident you'd be pleased if you purchased one.  Phil  KB9CRY