[TowerTalk] Comparison between Tailtwister and Yaesu G-1000SDX rotors

hdmc38 at bellsouth.net hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 16 13:27:10 EST 2004

Hello Charles
       I have the G-1000DXA 35' up on rohn 45G.It turns a Force 12 C3S/HH.The HH is for 140 MPH wind load.This antenna weighs 75#.The rotor is on one shelf,then there is another shelf with a thrust bearing,and then a flat top 45AG section with another thrust bearing.Been up about 3 months.No problems yet.Have not even had to go back up the tower.Never ran a Tail Twister but heard it is also a fine rotor.The connectors on the Yeasu are a pain to set up but once there done no problem.Hope this helps.

                    Joe K4XZ