[TowerTalk] re: Ground Crew - security walls

Steve Hanlon asciibaron at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 20:34:58 EST 2004

i believe some people take things far to seriously.  i have no problem
looking at naked men and women, i'm rather comfortable with what God gave
us.  maybe you're not, pity.

now, my question about the other part of the picture, i'm putting up a tower
next to my house and don't want people climbing up.  where can i the
security wall type of thing.  i don't want the neighbor kids climbing my
tower, falling and suing, or a would be thief using it as a ladder into the
house.

-steve hanlon
KB3KAQ