[TowerTalk] Re: Ground Crew

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 20:42:41 EST 2004

Everybody is right.

1) The link had no place on this board, warnings or not

2) No one should blindly click on links without thinking first and making
sure that's what they want to do. If such a person were getting the amount
of spam I get, he/she would have learned that lesson a long time ago.

3) Whomever complains he/she was offended after clicking on the links has
lost his/her right to complain. Just like ignorance of the law is no
excuse, ignoring the warning the thing was R rated is no excuse either.

Can we close this subject now?

Didier KO4BB