[TowerTalk] Look at his response

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 23 08:49:10 EST 2004

It does - thanks for the pity, but I don't need it.  Save it for those
young hams who click on the link and, as their parents walk into the room,
suffer the consequences.  This reflector isn't just for us old poops who
have seen it all.  I'd hope that youngsters frequent this tower of
knowledge too.  And therein lies the basis for my objections.

73
Joe
WD0M