[TowerTalk] Carmen Ambroggio's victory photo

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:31:51 EST 2004

As a follow-up to last summer's post regarding a Chicago Tribune story which
detailed a battle between Carmen Ambroggio along with his atty., Sheldon
Epstein, and residents of Park Ridge IL, over Mr. Ambroggio's desire to put
up a quad atop a crank-up tower, I thought I'd report that the Jan. QST ran
a photo of a pleased Ambroggio standing in front of his new antenna (see p.
21).  There's enough in the photo for scale (tower, house, Mr. Ambroggio) to
clearly show how blown out of proportion this whole installation was.
Congratulations to Carmen Ambroggio.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj at hotmail.com