[TowerTalk] looking for source of outdoor, shielded, flooded CAT5 in Miami

Chris Hale chris at peaknetworks.com
Thu Jan 15 17:39:37 EST 2004

All -

Does anyone know of a distributor in Miami (or southern FL) that carries
any outdoor, flooded, shielded CAT5, 4 pair?  We're looking for 2000
feet and our regular distributor doesn't have any in stock.

We usually use Superior Essex BBDN, but will settle for Commscope,
Mohawk, or whatever they might have.

We need it for a local install this weekend and early next week.

Thanks for the help!

Chris

--
Chris Hale