[TowerTalk] PE Wet Stamp for Trylon

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Mon Jul 5 11:01:29 EDT 2004

Its official....I just heard back from the Trylon Engineering Department
and they confirmed they will NOT wet stamp a Trylon Self Supporting
Tower!!  Only the Super Titan Trylon Series.

They did mention that I could have a local PE calc the tower for my use,
but the costs could be fairly high (Like a cost of a new AN Tower
Equivalent).

I have two of the T500-80 towers that I bought. These were bought with
the assumptions that Trylon would stand behind their product for
certification.

With this latest news, I am forced to somehow sell these towers and now
purchase the AN Tower Freestanding Systems.  AN will stand behind there
towers and already have the ability to provide Wet Stamp Drawings for a
small fee ($250).  This is what I expected out of Trylon....But as noted
above, this is not the case.

Even though the Trylon is a few hundred less than AN Tower....I would
second think any future purchases with Trylon.

Rich  N7TR