[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 Tilt options

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Thu Jul 8 22:37:10 EDT 2004

If I want the tilt option why not the less costly "Rohn SBH25G Short
Base Hinged" $116. vs the more costly "BPH25G Hinged Base Plate" $230.?
(I found pictures and prices: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Tower-Store)

Also, is the probability of twist and snap close to the base (rare)
vs several sections up (common) increased when the short tilting
adapters are used?  (They just look weaker.)

73, doc kd4e
(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with The-Tower-Store.)