[TowerTalk] Stacking Distance for M2'd 6m7JHV?

Gary Mitchelson - N3JPU n3jpu at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 12 16:35:35 EDT 2004

Check out this article on stacking 6M beams:
http://www.uksmg.org/stack.htm

I would also ask M2 for the spec on stacking this antenna. Their website
says 25' max, they also talk about a 4 bay stack of JHV's for EME so I'm
sure they have numbers for you.

I'm putting up a stack of 5 elemement Directive Systems this week and will
be using the Array Solutions StackMatch II for 6M so that I can select Top,
Bottom or Both. There is a 4th option to put a phasing line in to add a Out
of Phase selection. But for the standard config no phasing lines are needed,
just equal lengths. (http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/stackmatch.htm)

Gary Mitchelson
N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD  FM19
http://www.mitchelson.org/