[TowerTalk] Stacking Distance for M2'd 6m7JHV?

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jul 13 07:38:37 EDT 2004

I wrote:
 >HFTA will handle 0 and 180 degrees

         When I opened HFTA to look at the pdf file, it
just so happened the last plot I had done with HFTA
included the 180 degree phase option, so it was easy
to put it on a webpage.  Dark blue is a 3-stack on 20m,
red is a 2-stack in-phase, green is a 2-stack out-of-
phase and turquoise is a single Yagi.

http://users.vnet.net/btippett/hfta.htm

         BTW, I got a note back that N6BV's mailbox is
temporarily full so you should contact him directly
later if you have questions.

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV