[TowerTalk] Help!! New Station at W0RTT

Grillo's ah3c at frii.com
Tue Jul 13 08:31:12 EDT 2004

I am looking for volunteers to assist in putting together a new multi-op station at my 10 acre QTH in exchange for sharing operating time in future contests.  Elevation is 8300 feet overlooking the front range of Colorado on top of Buckhorn Mountain.  Access is 20 minutes from Ft. Collins.

50' tower is up.  Permit is approved for the 120' Rohn 55 tower still on the ground.  3 of the 4 foundation holes are dug.  Antennas are burning holes in their shipping cartons awaiting assembly.  Two FT-1000D's, Alpha, and SO2R equipment are ready to rock.

Only problem is, my 65 year old body is slowing down.  I am concerned the station will not be ready for the upcoming contest season.

Please respond with e-mail direct so we can talk.

73,
Pete
W0RTT