[TowerTalk] Revocation of Building Permit?

Gerry Smith w6ter at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 17 03:38:47 EDT 2004

Todd,

As to your specific question, "... can revoke the permit after issuing it?"
The answer is yes. There is case law in which the governmental entity has
revoked permits.

My situation is somewhat similar. The county issued a permit and, after
neighbor complaints, tried to stop construction. My case has been in
litigation for four years.

My advice is to go to the ARRL web site and find a volunteer counsel for
your geography. I would do so this weekend, if possible. I would not go to
the meeting on Monday without counsel. If you cannot find counsel this
weekend, I would ask for a delay.

Gerry Smith, W6TER