[TowerTalk] 3 el SteppIR for sale

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 09:33:34 EDT 2004

Folks,

We're moving to California over the next couple of months.

My 3 el SteppIR still sits in a golf bag, in MD, ready for the
tower that didn't materialize here.  I'm contemplating selling it,
rather than schlepping to CA.

3 el steppIR, w/boomslide & radio interface & quick disconnect
element option, 200' control cable included.  $975 pickup near
Annapolis MD.  If I have to pack it, I might as well keep it &
carry it along.

Will throw in extra rg213, OWL & wire antennas, if you're
interested.  email contact is best.  Tnx.

N2EA
jimjarvis at ieee.org