[TowerTalk] (no subject)

Blake Bowers bbowers at townsqr.com
Mon Jul 26 09:45:07 EDT 2004

Most of the carriers are doing an overbuild to add digital
capability, and are doing that overbuild at capacity.  The
old lines used for the analog system will be pulled in many
cases when the analog is shut down.

The best source will be from the actual tower companies
doing the work, although often the carrier has them remove
the old lines, and store them.