[TowerTalk] Library of Lightening related articles from the industtrial experts

Roger Borowski K9RB at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 28 21:17:15 EDT 2004

see the documents at the following link;
http://www.lightningeliminators.com/technica.htm

Lots of proven facts with a stated success record of over 99.7% of eliminating lightning strikes since 1971 where their theories of design are implemented. Pretty impressive.

These devices are quite popular in and around the state of Florida, where I reside and I had to find out more about them after seeing them most everywhere. They are easily seen on the FHP communications towers near every truck weigh station on I-95 along the east coast. There are links with various installation photos on the various pages of the web site. If you are really interested in lightning, this web site provides some great links and lots of facts.
73, -=Rog-K9RB=-