[TowerTalk] cable clamps/wraplock etc

Noel yaesurig at msn.com
Wed Jul 28 21:41:31 EDT 2004

I'm trying to decide what type cable clamps to use to support the coax
and control cables going up the tower.  When I did antenna maintenance
work we used to use something called Wraplock.  Right now I only have
some large tie-wraps, but I don't think those will hold up long. I'm
wonderting what others are using?  An internet search shows PLP wraplock
ties.  So it's possible they stuff I'm looking for has another name.

The Wraplock I'm looking for comes in a roll, is steel tape (similar to
plumbers tape), but without the holes, and comes with a bag of little
D-rings for clamps and a tool to tighten them.  Anyone know of a source
for this or similar product?

Thanks
Noel,
West Haven, UT