[TowerTalk] sealing connectors

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Fri Jun 11 08:42:19 EDT 2004

Plasti-Dip is the name and Lowes handles it--both in the liquid
and a spray version.  I prefer the black for UV reasons.  And
usually buy it by the gallon from plastic specialty suppliers.
Lowes only sells the small cans (16 oz??)

But a google search shows that Home Depot also handles it.   (FWIW)

--John  W0UN