[TowerTalk] sealing connectors

doc kd4e at arrl.net
Fri Jun 11 09:50:27 EDT 2004

Lowes had a supply problem with this stuff a year or so ago.

I have seen it in months past -- it was in the paint department
right next to the desk.

John -- how long does this stuff stand up in the brutal sun
of Florida and other mostly-sunny regions?

doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida