[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800 Indicator problem

Thomas Beltran tbeltran at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 12:09:57 EST 2004

Just finished work on my tower, and in the course of repairs, had to remove
the rotator - Yaesu G-800SA.  Before removing it, I turned my antenna North,
and then unplug the control box.  After everything was completed, I
reinstalled the rotator, pointing my antenna North.  It turns fine, but the
indicator does not work - it is stuck North.  I disassembled the plastic
cover and took off the pointer, but could'nt find any problem.  Has anyone
had a similar problem?  Is there a service manual available for this
rotator?  I checked the archives and did a google search Tom W6EIJ