[TowerTalk] hard hats

Jack Berry jlberry at direcway.com
Fri Mar 5 09:57:44 EST 2004

Brad,

I know exactly how you feel. After a day of running around the chem plant
where I work (TX Gulf Coaat - 95F is common) I can't wait to shed all the
clutter and feel some breeze. Point is though, day after hot day, I get to
come home with all my parts working and just as handsome as ever, thanks in
part to the equipment that's provided. I don't like the heat, weight &
discomfort but I like the benefits.

My concern on tower work is more for the guys on the ground. Best to not be
under someone working overhead, but if you must, hard hats are cheap
insurance.

Stay safe,

Jack
WE5ST