[TowerTalk] Ground rod connectors

Tower (K8RI) tower at rogerhalstead.com
Fri Mar 12 18:54:21 EST 2004

It looks like a pretty good concept.
The only drawback I can see would be the need to make sure the top of the
rod does not bell out from being driven in.

They "look like" they'd work quite well.  Just put things in place making
sure the rod and cable are clean and hit it a good one with a hammer (I'd
use an engineer's hammer).

How well they prove to hold up is something only time will tell, but my
guess is they will do well.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com