[TowerTalk] Ground rod connectors

Bill Aycock baycock at direcway.com
Sat Mar 13 07:37:25 EST 2004

Gene-thanks for the information. I may be able to make use of it, but---

(I do not expect Gene to answer this- it's not his responsibility)

HOW IN H*** DO YOU GET EVEN A STAB AT A PRICE?
I drop any consideration of any product that takes more than three levels
of links to find a price. I dont even like having to fill an order form to
get a price. Why is an MSRP so sacred that it must be hidden?
Bill

At 06:26 PM 3/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>TT:
>
>      I received a brochure on this product in the mail at work today
>http://www.erico.com/products/HAMMERLOCK.asp .  Once you read it, you'll
>know as much as I do.
>
>73 de
>Gene Smar  AD3F