[TowerTalk] weatherproof boxes

Joe Reisert W1JR at arrl.net
Fri Mar 19 11:15:52 EST 2004

Pete,

Yes, these Rubbermaid boxes are cheap but in a year or so, the UV rays from
the sun will start to make the box brittle and eventually fall apart. This
is from my experience using one of these boxes for my 160 meter Gamma
match. The top just fell apart and the sides of the cover fell off!

73,

Joe, W1JR