[TowerTalk] ultraweld question

luke tirrell lucastirrell at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:57:15 EST 2004

I have a question about ultra weld by Harger. I have been using Ultraweld lately as a result of hearing that it was better than Cadweld. I'm positive now that it is an inferior product. I will never make that mistake again.
My question is, I was told that Ultraweld is made by Thermaweld and sold to Harger. This upsets me because the Harger rep that sold me the molds told me that Ultra weld was also better than Thermaweld. Is it true? Does Thermaweld make the molds for Harger?