[TowerTalk] Steppir VS UV Light

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Mon Mar 22 22:52:59 EST 2004

> The one thing SteppIR should do, though, is include more of
> the tape they use to waterproof the telescoping element sections.
> They don't supply enough of it.  Anyone know where to get more?

>From Fluidmotion:

  "In event you need more silicone wrap, Home Depot carries Model
   HTP-1010 Garden Bender Silicone Rubber Fusion Tape in their
   electrical department, UPC code 032076560102.  Radio Shack and
   Wal-Mart are authorized retailers for the brand we buy, Tommy
   Tape.  You can also purchase extra from us at $7 per 20 foot
   roll."

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK