[TowerTalk] Re: [Amps] High-rated relays

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Tue May 11 13:52:41 EDT 2004

Fidel, there was a discussion of the ideal relays to use for this kind
of application on the TowerTalk list several months back.  Although
there were some opinions that Radio Shack's typical relays were not
suitable, I have used them on several occasions with no apparent
problems.  I usually used the relays with the 12 VDC coils and contacts
rated at 15A, if I remember correctly.

73, Joe