[BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Fri May 14 10:54:52 EDT 2004

Steve:

The older man you're referring to was named "Joe" as I recall.  I
ordered from Amidon years ago and Joe answered the phone and when I told
him the problem I was trying to solve (apparent RF on the shield causing
TVI) he sold me the right cores that solved the problem as soon as I
installed them.

Tom, WW5L