[BULK] - Re: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Fri May 14 12:24:15 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:19:02 -0400, Bill Coleman wrote:

>Actually, ISO 900x just means you've managed to write a process, and
>convince an auditor that you follow it.
>
>It doesn't tell you anything about whether the process is any good or
>not....

My previous employer went through ISO900x certification and I can verify
Bill is right on.

IMO, a much better process would be to conduct scientific audits of
customer satisfaction, but then all the ISO people would be out of a
(lucrative) job.  The whole thing is a sham.

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW