[TowerTalk] Rotor plates

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Thu Nov 4 15:34:41 EST 2004

Greg -

That may explain my situation.  I have an AS-25G with a TB-3 installed and
the holes don't look post-factory, but I can't remember drilling them.  And,
as you know the holes are pretty big and would require a special bit.  Who
knows.  In any case, if you've got an AS-25G with TB-3 holes, great.  If not
drill some new ones and use it for the TB-3.  It makes a great thrust
bearing plate either way.

73, Bob - W3YY