[TowerTalk] sealing end of conduit

Todd Ruby rubywine at erols.com
Fri Nov 5 12:20:29 EST 2004

Not that it matters a whole lot but am I missing something on the issue of
sealing the end of PVC cable conduit?
 Mine runs from the Hoffman box on the tower on one side, under a brick
walkway and in through a whole fashioned in the side of my brick house.
Using this great foam insulation in-a-can stuff,  I sealed the hole
completely and i cut the pvc to about as flush with the inside of the wall
as I could. There is no way animals or anything else can travel inside the
pvc and the foam has sealed the hole in the wall.

So I just don't understand why there is concern about anything crawling into
the conduit.

just curious

tnx es 73

de