[TowerTalk] Cross Bar Suggestion

RICHARD BOYD ke3q at msn.com
Thu Nov 11 16:48:06 EST 2004

I think a lot of us use steel angle rather than pipe, because then you don't
need a plate to mate the two pieces of pipe.

A steel angle 2-4' long, with a single "muffler clamp" (U-bolt with saddle,
available in a range of sizes from auto supply stores) and a pulley at each
end should do the trick.

Otherwise, if you use pipe you'll need the plate and four U-bolts.

73 - Rich, KE3Q