[TowerTalk] Concrete Base?

Pat Chiles chilesp at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 14 11:49:27 EST 2004

I just put a UST HD 555 up about two days ago.  The UST documentation said
that the cement reached it maximum strength after curing 28 days.  My
neighbor who owns a construction company, that does lot of cement work, told
me to wait at least 2 weeks.  This was not a problem for me since the tower
arrived on the 28th day after the pour.

Pat, K8PC