[TowerTalk] Concrete Base?

Guy Olinger, K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 14 14:58:03 EST 2004

I agree. The professional foundation guy that did mine (my contractor
son-in-law dug him up for me) said two or three weeks kept wet before
it. Go on vacation and do it when you get back." And then proceeded to
tell me a half dozen horror stories.

Probably many situations could get away with two days. BUT if you get
unlucky, it's a lot of money.

Guy.