[TowerTalk] Foundation Bolts - HDX-589 & US Tower Customer Service.

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Sat Nov 20 10:36:00 EST 2004

I know this has been asked before and looking for places I can buy the
foundation bolts for an HDX-589.  This also includes the Bolts that
connect the tower to the base place.  I think there are 12 of them.

I have been waiting for almost 4 weeks to have US Tower ship me the
above bolts.  Weekly I am told someone will call me back, or they will
be shipped, and to-date I have nothing. One comment was they were
moving, but would get the bolts out ASAP...This was two weeks ago.  This
week again I called, spoke to the receptionist, still saw my order was
unfilled and would have Gary call me back.  No Call back.  The good news
is someone answered the phone each time I called and wanted to help.

Need to get my towers up before the snow starts to fly, so any help
would be great.

Thanks..
Rich N7TR