[TowerTalk] US Tower Answered Question on Raising Fixture

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:44:42 EDT 2004

Don't believe the bit about "one man installation or antenna
servicing." My tower (extra heavy duty HDX-672, not a typo) was
sufficiently warped that it took three men jumping on a major crowbar
to get the holes to line up for bolt insertion. The raising fixture
certainly was helpful getting the tower from horizontal to vertical
but it can't do anything for hole alignment.

73,

/Rick N6XI