[TowerTalk] Glen Martin Problems

deuhs at earthlink.net deuhs at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 14:05:48 EDT 2004

Hello,

On a related note, I was the winner of their Grand Prize a few years back at Dayton, which was a Roof Tower or $200 off a tower package.  I couldn't use the certificate right away (job changes, Army Reserve mobilization, etc) and everytime I talked to GM, they said no problem, they will honor the prize.

Well I went to order my roof tower a few months ago and they denied everything. In fact, they acknowledge that I was the winner and that 'someone would call me'.  That never happened, even after multiple attempts to talk to someone.

They finally offered $35 off a Roof Tower order.....

I did not see them at Dayton this year, so perhaps they are not interested in the Amatuer market.....

Greg