[TowerTalk] Array Solutions

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Mon Oct 18 14:28:00 EDT 2004

Does anyone know of any problems with Array Solutions, WX0B, the maker
of tower and antenna stuff and dealer for ICE lightning protectors?
I had called them several times last week but got no answer, just
voice mail, and I left messages.  Also sent a couple of emails, no
replies.  Thought today, being a new week, someone might be there to
answer the phone but still just voice mail.
I just want to confirm what ICE suppressers he has in stock before I
order in case I need to substitute one over another to avoid delays in
shipping.
Maybe they are off on one of the DXpeditions going on right now....
TIA

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://www.gocoastguard.com
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY