[TowerTalk] Array Solutions

Joe - WDØM WD0M at centurytel.net
Mon Oct 18 14:39:22 EDT 2004

Hi Alan,

Array Solutions dos NOT stock ICE products - you place the order with
Array, and they send the order to ICE.  Took me almost a month to receive
my orders....Jay isn't happy with the arrangement, but to my knowledge,
hasn't changed the process.  Good equipment - I like it - just lengthy to
receive following your order being placed.

73,

Joe
WDØM