[TowerTalk] Array Solutions

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Oct 19 01:36:14 EDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:39:22 -0600, Joe - WD M wrote:

>Array Solutions dos NOT stock ICE products - you place the order with
>Array, and they send the order to ICE.  Took me almost a month to receive
>my orders....Jay isn't happy with the arrangement, but to my knowledge,
>hasn't changed the process.  Good equipment - I like it - just lengthy to
>receive following your order being placed.

Also count on having to send the VHF ICE filters back for realignment. I bought
two -- one for six meters and one for two meters. Both were significantly out of
alignment (a couple of dB loss in the passband, spec was a lot less).  I also
bought some HF filters, which were fine.  BTW -- the filter performance was
verified using lab quality test equipment by substitution with the filter working
into a good dummy load.

Jim