[TowerTalk] Contest

Keith Dutson kjdutson at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 24 14:54:40 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I will be operating in the Texas QSO Party this weekend and hope to have a
good score (better than last year).  The times are 9:00AM - 9:00PM Saturday
and 9:00AM - 3:00PM Sunday, Central Daylight time.  Primary mode will be SSB
on 20-15-10 during the day and 40 in the evening.  See my club's web site
for info and rules: http://www.w5nc.org/.  I would appreciate your
participation.

The tower project was scheduled to be complete in time for this event, but a
couple of lightning hits set me back a couple of months.  So, I will have a
200 watt power limit with the old C-4XL at the top (152 feet, 40 meters
inop) plus the new C-4XL at 20 feet (still tuning).

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Keith NM5G