[TowerTalk] Restrictions v. rural life and towers

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 14:13:00 EDT 2004

One of my goals in life is to locate in a Tom R. type area and escape the
Cafe Society that the suburbs have become.  I even have a junk car ready
(except I'm still driving it right now), known in this part of the country
as a Train Station Car, for short trips to the station to ride into the
city.  Don't we all have such a car, a.k.a. a fishing car?  We're hams after
all, hi.

Rob/K5UJ