[TowerTalk] RE: Tower bolts

Bob Kellow, W5LT W5LT at comcast.net
Thu Sep 30 20:10:27 EDT 2004

The foundation bolts referred to appear to be for attaching a frame building
(house) to its slab or pier foundation. They are made of A36 steel, which is
the lowest grade (yield strength = 36,000 psi [NOT related to the A#]). I
doubt they are suitable as tower foundation attachment, particularly for a
SS tower.
See www.pirod.com for the good stuff.

Bob, W5LT