[TowerTalk] Non-Tower Question

W7TMT w7tmt at dayshaw.net
Fri Apr 22 23:52:20 EDT 2005

Tony,

Not sure how the available space around the Widows Walk is structured
but you might want to checkout this link. The specific item that might
meet your needs is titled "RM-2 POLE /BUILDING MOUNT" (scroll down the
page a bit). Lower assembly has bracket with holes for rotator and
upper assy. Is configured for a bearing. Units bolt to wooden utility
type pole or building structure. If you can locate them on a corner of
the building then most likely there is solid timber beneath the siding
that will support the small installation you described.

http://www.w9iix.com/ii00012.htm

I was looking for a pole type mount so that's how I came across this
product.

Good luck on the installation in your historically sensitive QTH.

73
Patrick
W7TMT