[TowerTalk] Dayton

Roger Halstead roger at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Apr 25 21:31:18 EDT 2005

Is there going to be a TowerTalk get together at Dayton?  HF antenna and
tower forums?
Anything of specific interest to TowerTalkians?

45 years a Ham and I've never made it to Dayton or even the Findlay swaps.
I'm planning on stopping off at the convention for a while on the way to
Pinkneyville IL with the old Debonair.  I can just see it with a
Hallicrafters boat anchor in each of the other 3 seats.  350# of balast.  I
should burn off just enough gas between here and Dayton to still be at or
under the gross weight limit.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com