[TowerTalk] Mystery tribander

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 23:22:19 EDT 2005

Does it have any traps at all?  Is the only driven element look like it's
sized for 20m?
If it has no traps, it might be a Force 12 C3 or variant.  C3S?
These have a 20m driven element, and a 10m and a 15m element that mount
about 6" from the 20m element.  Then, there's a longer 20m and 15m reflector
that mounts at the other end of the boom.  And, finally, I think there's a
couple 10m directors in front of everything else, but that I'm unsure
about.. it's been 10 months since I last looked at one in detail (assembling
it Friday night at FD).

Look at http://www.cebik.com/moxon/c3m.html