[TowerTalk] Sparky Pays a Visit

Joe - WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 3 16:49:02 EDT 2005

Hi Alan,

Excellent point.  I'm in the process of
rearranging the cables - haven't updated the
photo.  I did have a strike, and nothing untoward
happened to the protected side.  Although I'd
agree with Polyphaser, given the strength of a
strike, the distance between one side of a
protector and the other side (just mere inches)
would indicate that there is some element of
risk, despite how far away you keep the
protected/unprotected cables from each other.

Thanks for your comments....we all learn.

73,
Joe
WDØM