[TowerTalk] More Sparky Questions

Wayne Greaves wgreaves at pvtnetworks.net
Thu Aug 4 12:21:13 EDT 2005

Steve,

You're on the right track!  Not dumb questions at all.  The Polyphaser Web
site could be a little more informative regarding instructions and product
descriptions.

TK-x series is the correct part to attach copper strap to the tower leg.
Make sure you get the right size to fit the leg diameter.  Only one clamp
needed per strap.  Install by sliding the copper strap between the stainless
steel shim and the inside of the hose clamp and tighten it down around the
tower leg.  That's it.

Consider Polyphaser 10C-112S Bonding Clamp to attach copper strap to copper
ring.  This part accommodates 1/0 to 6/0 AWG wire.  Do not solder.

73,
Wayne, WØZW