[TowerTalk] AB-105 accessories

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 09:16:00 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/13/2005 9:10:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  Hello TT Crew...

>  Are there standard ROHN products that are applicable to
AB-105 tower sections??  Specifically, rotor shelves/thrust
bearing plates, and guy bracket assemblies?

>  If not...where do I get such items for my AB-105 stuff?

    Umm, they are not compatible. The Rohn towers are round-legged and AB-105
has 60 degree angle legs. Rohn 45/55 is 18 inches across the face and AB-105
is 24 inches - totally different.

    You'll have to fabricate what you need. A good welder or machine shop
should be able to help you.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC
TOWER TECH